This is one of my favorite dishes and great to share with friends & family…
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced & shredded
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 packet dry (I use Hidden Valley) Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz. Rotini/Penne pasta (can substitute with any other pasta you desire)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth (I use Swanson’s)
- 6 oz Shredded parmesan Cheese
- use fresh parsley for garnish if you like!
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw boneless breasts at this time), and Ranch mix. Shake around in bag until chicken is evenly coated.
Add chicken to skillet and cook until Chicken is fully cooked. Set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and can of Cream of Chicken Soup with 1/2 cup of heavy cream & chicken broth to the pasta. Sprinkle all cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Sauce and place pan in oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add parsley garnish (if desired) and ENJOY!
- This is a dish your family & friends will love and share.
- Serves 6 to 8 servings