Chances are, that if you are reading this article you uffer from anxiety and/or headaches. There are a ton of remedies you can buy in your local store, but have you ever tried this before? I am told lavender lemonade is amazing to get rid of both symptoms.
Pure lavender is one of most the gentle oils but surprisingly one of the most powerful. It has a complex chemical makeup of over 150 active constituents. It is said to have properties including ‘many anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifier, hypotensive and sedative properties.’
So let’s go over the steps on how to make your own Lavender Lemonade.
DIY Lavender Lemonade using Lavender Essential Oil
• 1 cup raw honey
• 12 cups pure water
• 1 drop of lavender essential oil
• 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
• Lavender sprigs for garnish
Mix all of your ingredients together and chill. If needed add more water or raw honey.
• Mix 5 to 6 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water if you have dry skin.
• Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of Lavender into the air during your workday for natural stress relief.
• Add 2 drops of Lavender per ounce of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender for improving your skin, relaxing your mind, warding off insects or helping you sleep.